Anything and Everything
You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it. ~James Matthew Barrie |
I am missing Mak and the whole family back home. I feel left out, again, now that the family is busy with the double wedding soon. I have been missing a lot of things. My brain understands why I am away and not able to be there for Mak and everybody else. But my heart is dying. It really sucks.
An old friend who used to merantau jauh for an extended time warned me of this. I remember what was told, and how real indeed it is now..
For what? For things I really wanted. Things that I had been yearning for years. For those I love deeply with all my heart.
At what price? Homesickness and longing for what I used to have. Those I love deeply with all my heart, too.
I wanted to go where life takes me, and I am here.

1 Comments:
Remember every new beginning is some beginning's end
Welcome to wherever you are
This is your life; you made it this far
Welcome, you got to believe
That right here, right now you're exactly where you're supposed to be
Welcome to wherever you are.
~Jon Bon Jovi
Post a Comment
<< Home